Dan Misener likes the radio

Among other things, Dan is a public radio producer.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Applications, more music

It seems like most of my time these days is spent trying to make myself sound impressive and clever. I'm working on a total of five pitches/applications, including my internship application for the summer 2005 term on This American Life (due February 1), a pitch for my senior practicum project (due this Friday), a simultaneous pitch to Outfront, an idea for the CBC Radio program development group (I heard from Chris Boyce today), and possibly a submission to Ideas (also due this Friday). And by way of an update to my entry about radio scoring, here are some more soundtracks I've been enjoying: Jon Brion's work on I Heart Huckabees, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and Magnolia, plus Mark Mothersbaugh tracks on The Life Aquatic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home