Dan Misener likes the radio

Among other things, Dan is a public radio producer.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

This American Life Scoring Music iMix

Some things I know to be true:
  1. I like the music on This American Life
  2. I'd like to be able to buy some of the music used in This American Life
  3. I like iTunes
  4. I don't like RealAudio
So I spent part of my Saturday afternoon compiling an iMix called This American Life Scoring Music. You can find it in the iTunes music store, or if you have iTunes installed, just click the previous link. Note that all of the music from the TAL website isn't included in the iMix. iTunes doesn't have everything. But if you're looking to make a radio show of your own that sounds a lot like TAL, this'd be a good place to grab some tunes.

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home