Dan Misener likes the radio

Among other things, Dan is a public radio producer.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Dan needs a job

My contract at CBC Windsor is officially up on September 4. And with a strike/lockout looming, job prospects aren't looking good for September. A while ago, I applied for an Associate Producer job in Vancouver. Today I got an email from HR, letting me know that they'd "taken a second look at the technical component of this position, and have decided that it would be more appropriate to repost as an Association Producer/Technician." This may be good news, because AP/tech is my current position in Windsor. Judging by the job description, and what I've been doing this summer, I'm qualified. The unposting date is now August 23. I've got my fingers crossed. So right now, the plan for September is to move back to Toronto, and find work as a freelancer, or within the CBL casual pool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home