Dan Misener likes the radio

Among other things, Dan is a public radio producer.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Ugh

From this morning's CMG bargaining update:
Management's position is virtually the same as it held before it imposed the lockout.
It's hard to know what comments like this mean for reaching a deal, especially with all the optimism on the picket lines, blogs, and mailing lists. I'm starting to question what Fontana thinks he's really doing by locking negotiators in a room, especially if both sides plan on sticking to their guns. Part of me just wants to ignore the rumor mill. I still believe that only a handful of people really know how and when this will end.

2 Comments:

  • At 9/28/2005 01:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Only Kantor knows when the bargaining will end...and it has not even begun! Kantor will laminate your signs for feefty cents.

     
  • At 9/28/2005 02:03:00 PM, Blogger Darryl said…

    I agree with you regarding the rumour mill. I try to avoid it but I always keep coming back to it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home