Dan Misener likes the radio

Among other things, Dan is a public radio producer.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Listen for me on DNTO this Saturday

Yesterday I went down to the CBC to track narration for my polka dot piece. The whole thing took less than fifteen minutes. I did a read of my script, handed over my clips, shook Nick's hand, and was out of there. This is the first piece I've done for the CBC where I haven't actually cut everything together myself in Dalet. Though I had less control over the final product, I guess I'll get to hear it with fresh ears when it airs. So then, tune into CBC Radio One this Saturday afternoon between 3 and 4 (your local time) to hear me talk for a few minutes about polka dots. Sadly, the DNTO email preview got my name wrong:
>From 3-4 Exhausted from all that uncrating, Sook-Yin returns to her cosy CBC studio. Caelum Vatnsdal takes a stab at uncanning the heat with a look at Naughty Calypso. Kim Linekin finds the best steamy movies for us. Jude Kelly has a hot hot hot music tip with a tune from Cache. We make someone's dream come true with another installment of Indie Artist of the Week. Comedian Stewart Francis brings the heat. We have more unlikely love songs. Dan Meisner tells us all about the polka dot. It's weird, but hot. And oh! The music. Not live, but still good: Blondie, Prince Charles (not THAT Prince Charles), Eccodek and America. Because we are eclectic.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home