Dan Misener likes the radio

Among other things, Dan is a public radio producer.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

This blog stays put

After weeks of intense posting, some lockout bloggers are winding things up. I applaud their efforts, and thank them for their work and dedication. A group called the CMG Lockout Archive Project is working to establish a collection of lockout blogs, photos, etc. But for me, the blogging continues. I started this blog about a year ago, long before the lockout. Originally, the point was to document my post-graduatation life. Basically, "follow Dan around as he tries to find a career in public radio." If you look back through some pre-lockout posts, you'll find information and links on what I was listening to, what I was working on, and gadgets I coveted. As the lockout wraps up, the focus of my blog will shift back to its roots. If you came here looking for lockout content, I hope you'll check in once in a while and find something interesting.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home